Happy New Year Everyone
With sweet and sour memories of a previous year, Here I am on beginning of another new year of life.
New Year are always Full of positivity, everyone is celebrating and making resolutions with friends and family. There is joy in town and around the cities.
We can frangrance yummilicios food being cooked in every house and the chimneys throwing the strong smell outside on the roads with cold winds.
With gloves in hand and cap on head, as I type this post I am extremely happy to start a New Year, I am munching on an Almonds desert known as Badam ka halwa made every year in our home on the morning of 1st January. It is like a tradition now to make this every year.
Resolutions for the New Year –
New clothes, new resolutions and carrying same old goals of reading and writing, blogging and socializing are on my list this year too.
What is your New Year resolution? Is it a new one or are you carrying forward the old resolution to achieve the long term set goals?
Share your resolutions in the comments below.
My Favourite books which I read last year –
I am mentioning the Top 10 books which I read in 2017. It was resolution last year to read more and more books and yes, I am happy I have achieved it. I am waiting to read more books next year and and share best books of New Year 2018 too.
Here is my list which I strongly recommend to every one of my reader friends –
- The Kite Runner by Khaleed Hussaini
- Wonder by R.J Palacio
- Danny, The Champion of the world by Roald Dahl
- A way of simple living by Ruskin Bond
- Scion of Ikshvaku by Amish Tripathi
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
Turtles all the way down
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper lee
- My India:Ideas for the future by Late Kalam sir
- Gulzar- selected poetries by Gulzar saheb
- Charlie and the chocolate factory by Rolad Dahl